o

Pousada Windtown

Among the always swaying palm trees of sunny Cumbuco you'll find Windtown, a trendy hotel with top quality ammenities and located directly on the beach. The hotel has an intimate ambiance and a friendly staff ready to serve you. Enjoy fantastic ocean views right from your hammock on the enormous terrace in front of your room. The Windtown hotel is the intelligent alternative for those who wish quality and personalized service at competitive prices. It's location is ideal! Beachfront and on walking distance from the small Cumbuco center, where you'll find shops and other restaurants. The dunes start at about 200 meters behind the hotel. These are beautiful to walk over or to join a buggy tour. Enjoy waterfalls in the mountains, horse riding on the beach, shopping in Fortaleza , visit deserted beaches, etc.

Hotel features :
Beachfront setting , All rooms have sea view , Artistic designed pool , Relaxing sun beds , Spa & Massages
Jacuzzi with dune view , Beach bar , 24-hour security , Free wifi , Free kite storage on the beach , Hot showers
All rooms have a natural air flow system to replace air conditioning

If you want to book please e-mail to: robert@cumbuco.nl

Prices for Windtown in 2009 (including breakfast):

 
max
1 night Low season Jan - Oct
1 night High season Nov-Dec
Ground floor, single room ( 1 single bed)
1 person
48 Euro
58 Euro
Ground floor, double room ( 1 double bed)
2 persons
58 Euro
68 Euro
Ground floor, twin room ( 2 single beds)
2 persons
58 Euro
68 Euro
First floor, single room ( 1 single bed)
1 person
58 Euro
68 Euro
First floor room (1 double bed & 2 single beds)
4 persons
68 Euro
85 Euro

Stay 7 nights, pay 6 nights accomodation
Stay 14 nights, pay 10 nights accomodation
Stay 21 nights, pay 14 nights accomodation

All rates are inclusive of:
- taxes
- service charge
- breakfast
- free kitesurf/windsurf equipment storage on the beach
- free wireless internet
- daily housekeeping

Minimum stay: 2 nights year round.
Check in: after 4pm. Check out: before noon.
The hotel is not suitable for children under the age of 3.

When booking a downpayment of 20% is required in Euros, the remaining 80% is to be paid in Cumbuco in Brazilian Reais (when you want to pay in Euros you can arrange this with Dunas yourself). Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted here.